Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Nightmare!


A Nightmare!

 

As I see myself burning

I smell hate and revenge

Inflammable thoughts

Shrinking voice

I start to loose my sight

My words fly in ashes

I try to scream

Crackling bones chew my voices

My eyes filled of smoke

My senses blinds me

I cannot even cry

I look above

Moon turning red

Alike scary vampire

Desperate to bite of my shoulder

To taste my free flowing blood

Night gives us privacy

Under its thick blanket of darkness

I lay naked

I surrender

I let myself go loose

I see my fleshes turning black

I see my blood drying

Over my stoned eyes

I see myself flying high

I see myself dying slowly

And I wait for

Some vultures to wipe out

Left trash of mine

 

By: Praveen Parasar

Date: 02/05/2013

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...