Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tragedy of Wanderer:

Scribbling:
Tragedy of Wanderer:
“Suddenly I feel being omnipotent, I feel being everywhere, in all those words, in all those musical notes, in all those shadows, in all those dark alleyways, beneath those dim lit lamp posts, in front of those bright spots at dusk or dawn, offering cure from my unknown symptoms, oh I look for it, and then I wonder what is it i wander for, what do I lack, what is it I am looking for, unable to identify-pain intensifies, it shoots as if a volcano in an unknown island, no one sees it, yet it shakes the earth beneath violently, as if trying to scream all my words at once yet I cannot utter a single word, as if being in space amidst dark matter drowning slowly towards a black hole, one that would suck all those words along with, or would they be able to escape through event horizon, would they be able to defy gravity? Of course there’s no reason how or why I should escape being torn and scattered in that huge space only to be lost being mortal, but words! Could or would they?”

1 comment:

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...