Saturday, February 27, 2016

I

"I am no more you
I am no more me
I am no more whoever I could be
I simply do not exist

I strayed and lost
I became a ghost
I am to be away
I am to be hated and dread

Alas! This had to be this way
We must face as it is
To face ourselves
Often as troublesome as it could be

Life offers itself in pieces
Pieces of you
Pieces of me
Pieces of us, in droplets

Droplets of time
Carries the sea we make out of self
Day by day, night after night
Only to drown you and me

Washed ashore, trashed away
Who are you?
Who am I?
Who could be the face we carried all along?

I am no more questions
I am no more the answer
I am not to be asked
I am not to be answered

I is the grave
This carries the corpse
As calm and silent it looks above
As much a storm it is within

I has no face
I has no space
I is a shadow
That deserves no solace..."


By: Praveen Parasar
Date: 27/2/2016






No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...