Thursday, August 19, 2010

when alone

When alone
When no one around
When all alone
When feeling so down
When everything goes wrong,

I remember
My so sweet mom
Who loves no one
More than her son
It makes me feel like a king
Who can win
Even a war alone,

I remember
 my so strong dad
Who wants to see his son
Even stronger than
Himself
It makes me feel like I am the one
Who can catch even the sun alone,

I remember my lovely sisters
Who wants to see their brother
As hero of the nation
it makes me feel like I am the one
Who can do anything alone...

Oh god!!! How can I be alone
When my family is there with me
Praying, hoping, clapping for me
Then I feel I am never alone!!!
Praveen parasar-18/08/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...