Friday, December 5, 2014

O Moon!

O Moon!

O Moon, dear moon
As you seek your brightest
As I watch you growing and full
My obsession eclipses my passion
Lust takes over my love
For to wait, it has been long
And impatient, I long for you to take over
Darkness that has shadowed me beneath
For ages now, for every passing night
As you add, bits and pieces,
I lose mine, and already a mere thin thread of self
Hanging in ever growing abyss
I await touch of your cold lights
In one such night,
Upon my burning heart
For it has kept me warm for too long
But void grows and like a lost trail of river
That once carried life, desperate, it longs for
Shower of your touches, to be sunk
Beyond depth of deepest of desires
For where I no longer remain me
But to become a mirage of yourself
To inhale you,
I wait to be filled
And unveiled, even if it takes to be killed
By that innocent touch of yours

For as you seek you brightest
My heart burns and even more
For what could inflict pain,
And joy, unparalleled to any, but to wait
For to see you in all your glory,
Full, bright, and in a heavenly lull
Showering your magical moon-light.

By: Praveen Parasar

Date: 5/12/2014

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eclipsed by both the sun and moon rumours of your dexterity have proven to be true - congratulations my friend - soulful as ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish we could remain trapped within our mind, secluded, as cheerful recluse... Thanks John, am grateful...

      Delete

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...