Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In Dream...!


IN DREAM…!

A fine morning
I woke up and
There was sun shining
On my face
Like trying to bring me
Back to my senses and
Smiling mischievously,
There were birds
Singing with a
Kind of euphony
Capable of making
Any heart younger than ever,
There were cool breezes
All around making
The morning perfect
With its coolness
Every touch seemed to
Have a kind of shyness
Like a teenage girl,
But still there was
Something missing
In a kind of blankness
Felt that I was alone
On the bed
With a note beneath the pillow
Written, good-bye darling!
Just to realize
My love is not with me anymore
Dream has been over
Now, she has gone, and
Am feeling like to go back
 In dream…!

BY: - PRAVEEN PARASAR
DATE:-31/03/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...