Tuesday, October 25, 2011


When you walked by my lane…!

When you walked by my lane
I still remember the footsteps, that
Knocked on doors of my silent heart
Filled it with a swirling euphony, like
Of a hanging careless wind-chain!

When you walked by my lane
I still remember the sudden change
In essence through the air, magical
It was, like a blow of morning breeze
That had come passing by a sleeping rose!

When you walked by my lane
I still remember the richness of colors
All around, through my life of
White edges that was just filled, suddenly
Like a first sketch of a kid, uncertain
Though overwhelmed with fascination!

It’s been long, since you have gone
Memory of you is still fresh, hidden
In the core of my heart, like a pearl
Inside an oyster, that writes this afresh
At every moment, I still enjoy this sweet pain
O Dear! Memory of Thy!

BY: - PRAVEEN PARASAR
DATE: - 21/10/2011










No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...