Sunday, August 18, 2013

Inception!


Inception!

 

I did not yearn to have you remain close

Neither by my side, nor forever tied to my toes

All I wanted is to have you in my memories

Some moments together, to live a life in those

 

I missed to have those chit-chats anymore

To just sit beside, and watch you galore

And fade away in the tick-tock of that wall-clock

As you turn pages of that book, sitting on the floor

 

I never wished to be part of your shining laughter

Neither to your sadness, nor any other chapter, no, never!

I just wished to be that water droplet hanging by your hair

One that fell upon you, when you danced in the rain, so prettier!

 

Time flew past, life going by, it’s all afresh, and it’s all here

We are no more together, and moments of no more tear

Strangers again, only if someone could sew

Those torn pages of the book, you gifted me last year.

 

By: Praveen Parasar

Date: 18/08/2013

 

 

2 comments:

  1. ooo. That humble wish to be a water droplet near her hair. So well said. And so individual--yet universal. I once heard (or maybe a thousand times) in any romance there is one who loves--and one who is loved.

    alas, to be the former!! sign me--been there...doing that...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you...:) for some it remains an imaginary and fiction, yet so fine makes it appear like happening... Love! such a fine yet cruel beast.

      Delete

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...