Friday, March 6, 2015

Tragedy of Wanderer

Scribbling
Tragedy of Wanderer:
“An intense desire to search, for what; an unknown, does that matter, for it gives an astute sense to look around. Search something, search nothing, and search whatever comes into mind or search for whose anatomy mind is yet to figure out. Must be a fool to think so, as I must confess, after all who looks for what is not even needed, let alone a mere intuition. I ask for direction, I scream name of my unknown destination to passer-by, they keep walking, they do not even look at me, they are too busy handling their devices, I feel jealous for I am no device yet.

I search, search for what I am searching for, I look around, hither and thither, fall upon my face, I look up-down, left-right, front-back, I see within, I cry, I perforate my eyes upon my palm and throw them around as if one throws a ball for a dog to bring back, I throw them to bring me back what I am looking for, what I am searching for. Oh pity! I find my eyes being run over by footsteps walking past me like I do not exist and my eyes are walked over dusted, still looking around for a last image of what I am looking for. Such agony, Alas!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...