Saturday, September 5, 2015

Floating!

"Good or bad,
What did I say?
Before words fade
Through the dusk
Leaving behind
A void
Which makes one sink
Deep down
Beneath own shadow
In vicinity of moon
Stark naked
To confront myself
I look into eyes
Of my own
I see images
Filled with words
Rolling down
As droplets
I collect them
In my palm
And taste them
My mouth stiffens
Stroke of spasm
I cannot speak anymore
I blink my eyes
As if collecting images
As a camera does
For they may say thousand words
Which I failed to utter
In embrace of solitude
I touched my body
And it fell as if a dried leaf
Out of a flower, silent
In the Garden of Eden
As if a drop of rain, falls
In a goblet by the window
Only to be left resonating within
As dawn approaches in Far East."

By: Praveen Parasar

Date: 05/09/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...