Sunday, January 3, 2016

Tragedy of Wanderer

Scribbling:
Tragedy of Wanderer:

All I remember was she lying upside down with her bare back facing me and dumbstruck I continued staring at it like a child stares at the moon around puberty. I continued gazing at that soft skin while my fingers did the tap dancing all around, I watched them amazed at their skill, I wished I could match their rhythm but they were acting too expert, silent sounds of their tapping were bringing out music too seductive to control, I let myself drown. It appeared my fountain pen was filled with darkness and I could scribble all over her bare back like the night writes over the sky, a language understood only either by lovers or by those left alone to bear the burden of solitude. Soon she had become a poem filled with darkness and I felt like the North Star waiting for her to allow me to kiss, to love, to guide myself towards north where sages live; for she was sensual, she was a spark, a poetry who would tempt hearts for eternity but being a fading star I could only live when she was near me, at her darkest, where her secrets shone like the moon, and I couldn’t resist anymore but to kiss her groovy rib-cages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...