Sunday, June 5, 2016

Seek-ness…!

"I shall seek death
As life seeks pleasure
In tempting hours of twilight
In tranquil moments of dawn
In turmoil of evenings
In disguise of a chance
I shall seek death
As life seeks silence
In chaos of troubled heart
In lost trails of unsaid-unheard
In graves of trampled flowers
In temples of conquered thrones
I shall seek death
For I must
For what else could define life
As if to glorify a mud-house
Into a castle of glass
Reflecting of the edges
Shadows, bright and dark
As if flickering star
Gives illusion of a heaven afar
As the seekness comes
In compassion of sorrows
In embrace of the night
While throes of the light
Blinds the sight
I shall seek death
And I shall seek hell
Hell for where else would I see
Myself, as I could be
I shall seek death
For death may seek me too
Paradox of hope
Hope carries life, they say…”

Praveen Parasar
05/06/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...