Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Seduction!

"While I contemplate invitation of your lips
To taste them
I am mocked by your breasts
For my words seems to drown in their fervent heaviness
While I watch them sink beneath the palpable softness of your skin
As if those cold blooded curves were not enough
To make them scurry up and down, like a little rodent trapped
Between crest of your breasts to tempting mounds of hips
And while they nervously attempt to escape
I see your eyes watching them, as if to quench her thirst
As if delighted, as if mischievous as ever,
Oozing lust, and asking to follow for I must
I sleepwalk to your honey pot
Only to be lost forever in its trails, slave of your dreams…”

Praveen Parasar
05/07/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...