Sunday, July 31, 2016

Life…!

"I am life
Your master, who you owe
Your flesh and bones
Your truth and lies
Your filth and plight
Your pain and cries
Who did you think
Owns you and your shadow
I will rob you of your tears
And put you on display
I will sell your dreams
And nightmares alike,
For you cannot distinguish anyway
I will drink your blood, which
You have diluted off your pretensions
And get high listening to your screams
While you will be deprived of sleep
For they are my lullaby
You must entertain me the way
I wish, what else but an act
You have practiced all these years and still,
You fear being given
Your soul on platter
For you must taste how does it feel
To eat yourself,
Self, which you sold a long time back
To me, I am your life
And I promise to keep you dead
Until you realize you cannot escape
For you have lost your right to die
And death has refused
To carry you away
For I am your life
And I enjoy watching you suffer
You must enjoy it too..."

Praveen Parasar
31/07/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...