Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Kept On Trying, To Write,
                             Again And Again!

One day, when I could not write anything
I tried, and tried hard, again and again
But could not find words to bring it down
On paper, what I felt, was it my emotion, or anger
Or just some stupid thoughts?
Though they kept on floating around
Like a fragrance coming from
Newly opened lips of rose
So tempting yet like a free soul
Impossible to be bounded!

Still, I kept on trying, again and again
Felt a strong thrust somewhere
To scribble it down, I kept on hitting paper
With pen, but it did not come, confused
I felt helpless, broken, I looked around
But suddenly it all seemed going out of sight
Afraid and scared, I cried
Like a child, all alone, felt weak like never before!

Still, holding my pen
Close to my heart with all the strength left with
A sense of not to lose it, at any cost
An urge to bring it out on paper,
To write something, somehow
I closed my eyes, and looked within
This time, to try to scratch it there
On the walls of my bleeding heart,
And, it came, finally some scribbling,
Bringing a sigh of relief
Through a wave of pain, made me smile
Though it did hurt more than ever
I kept on trying, to write,
                           Again and again!

By:-praveen parasar
Date: - 09/12/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...