Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hide and Seek


Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
That we used to play
Long ago, in your backyard
Making our way through
Those plants of berries
Away from the crowd
From family, from everyone
Just you and me
Playing, hide and seek
Oh Dear! How easy was it
To catch you, to see you
Even behind those berry plants
Because my heart was always filled
With the smell
Of your jasmine body
Because we breathed same air
Dipped in love
That came from heaven, blessed by angels
Because our heartbeat
Sang same song
Even in midst
Of all the chaos around
And I knew
Where you hiding,
I used to find you, always
However hard you tried, to hide
What fun it was, and
You wondered, how could I
Did I cheat?
Did I keep my eyes open?
You used to ask
Showing a sweet frustation, smiling
I used to let you
Tighten your scarf on my eyes
And the play continued.

BY: PRAVEEN PARASAR
DATE: 10/05/2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...