Monday, June 25, 2012

Let’s Play!


Let’s Play!

Let’s play
O dear time
The game of life
In your own courtyard
Under your own shadow
On your conditions
I accept your rules

Play rough
Play soft
Play hard
Play funny
Play fair
Play dirty
Play as you wish
I promise to amuse you

Play to live
Play to kill
Play to build
Play to destroy
Play on your own terms
I would never complain

Play
Like it’s no match
Like you are already a winner
Like there is nothing to challenge you
Like you would crush my existence
For this asininely act
Under your wheels forever and ever, and my soul
Would just vanish, as it never appeared

Even then I wish to play
O dear great Time
Let’s play
I promise
I would continue
I would rise
Every time I fall
I would resurge
Again and again, and
Will continue playing
The immortal game of life…


By: Praveen Parasar
Date: 24/06/2012








No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...