Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tragedy of Wanderer!

Tragedy of Wanderer!

Wait, wait my dear
Wait, as I lay open my wounds
For they carry the way to my soul still
Way, which I seized, closed long ago
And yet when you knocked
Moments lay still
As if they would burst open
And let blood run down
As if they were waiting
For you to sink in
To make you drown beneath
The skin, which still hanged
At the edge of wounds, for
They are the one who reminds me
Of being alive
Come, don’t be afraid
Sink in, Lie still, and breathe
For I do not breathe any more
Show me, show me please
How do you inhale and exhale
Oh! So long
For I have been lost and wandering
As if a walking dead

Oh dear!
Alas! Such misery
For I know not
How to keep myself awake
Despite having you beside
Pity! Though I should
I feel an urge
To go back to sleep
To go back behind the shadow
Of my wounds
For I feel tired
And yet, you being here
Let me ask
Will you stay?
Will you get lost along with me?
In the darkness inside me, forever
For I wish to wake-up
Never again.

By: Praveen Parasar
Date: 7/5/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...