Saturday, August 1, 2015

Murky!

"What sort of fire has set me alight?
For more I burn more darkness I find around
For smokes has engulfed me, snatched sight off my eyes
As if a wet wood thrown into fire, and even no tears
Oh! There are some but alas! Dried upon cheeks
Before I could wash my eyes off them
I pluck my eyes to see what has kept them in blind so far
All I find is a mysterious darkness, in the middle of fire
And a dilemma, whether to let self burn and more
Or will the darkness burn me before the fire does?
With every drop of blood igniting the fire, and
Every drop of self igniting the darkness
I find myself at crossroads with own self
I wonder whether am being utterly helpless
Or savoring the pain every burnt piece of flesh carries
I fear being burnt before I could see myself eyeful
I relish at thought of being drowned in darkness
I see my shadow passing by carrying handful of me
I see my shadow watching me losing self in bits and pieces
I hear it narrate tales of that glorious dusk
This carries one off to a world of dreams and nightmares."

By: Praveen Parasar

Date: 01/08/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...