Sunday, November 22, 2015

Tragedy of Wanderer

Scribbling:
Tragedy of Wanderer:

“As the virgin sun-rays touched the skin in the early hours of yet to bloom day of young winter, its warmth filling the heart with a joy inexpressible in words and while I sit there watching it embrace me, another thought sneaks through a corner in mind – same rays would be deflowered and robbed of their warmth by the hands of harsh winter days soon, and then it would be only in shades that It’s warm touch would remind me of a love, which was supposed to melt me, but alas! Ended up freezing me; while I watch the flame of passion diminish slowly in eclipse of oppressed dictates of fate. Only to sadden me even amidst that joyous moment, I carry a part of its longing and desire to witness it one more time brighter and warmer, I let myself burn in bits and pieces. I would wait for November again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...