Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tragedy of wanderer!

Scribbling: Tragedy of wanderer: "I am the poison, you must taste it.. There has been no drug which could make you as high as me. A single drop of me upon your tongue and I could give you glimpse to a world unknown. I could let you see your dreams, your nightmares, your life your death...your faces you never saw, faces you hid, faces you carried whole life all along... I am poison I could make your veins burst out of your eyes as if your nightmares coming true .. You take a droplet of me and I give you a lifetime of worst possibilities coming true.. Your fears , your cries, your screams all of it what was buried till now beneath your skin, just a droplet and it all comes to the surface as those tears one carries in the eyes moment before giving up the life... And yet get accused of betrayal... I am poison, you must trust me, i am not you, not me, not him,her, she he or any of them. I would give you a life beyond deaths, beyond betrayals, beyond words. I am poision and I do not manipulate as you did all your life, for I have no emotions.. I am a dead walking naked along the river waiting for you to jump and witness how to breathe underneath the surface of water. I am the poison and I am here to save you from you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...