Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Me or Her?

Was it good, was it bad
Was it white, was it black
Was it me, was it she
Breaking relationship
Things turning sad!

Was I right, was I wrong
Was she right, was she wrong
Was I fighting, or she did
Question remained
Would love survive or
Is it going to be dead!

Both were asking for
Answer, Who had
Neither me, nor her,
Though questions alike,
Goals alike, to keep love alive
And, for that one moment
Wait continued
Of that first step
Both kept guessing
Whether she would or I should!

Moment never came
Love died quietly
Time passed in night and day
Life moved on,
But still today, they have
That broken thread
Of relationship, once blossomed
In their backyard
And, still an old, half erased page
In middle of a book, read
Love you forever!

Who did write it?
Was it me, or, was it her!

BY: - PRAVEEN PARASAR
DATE: - 18/04/2012









No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...