Sunday, April 8, 2012

On Her Wing of Dreams!

On Her Wing of Dreams!

She came like a wind
Blew me away
From myself,
Even my shadow
Was left behind
Unaware though shaken
In a state of trance
I kept flying high in sky
On her wing of dreams

Passing through clouds
Hairs playing on her face
Watching her smile
While passing through thunders
Through those beautiful lights
Various colors, like trying to compete
With colors on her dress
And she, like a mermaid,
Up, down, and taking sharp turns
Making her voluptuous body
In ample display,
Like beauty of nature
Raw in hills and valley
My eyes hypnotized
Fingers wrapped tightly
Around her waist, heartbeat racing
Unable to look around
Unable to look beyond
I kept flying with her
On her wing of dreams

Forgot world, even self
Like nothing else existed
Just she and me
A fresh beginning this summer
Temperature soaring, hot romance
Our lips locked, flowered kiss
Our body glued, stiff
Arms around each other
Universe came on a halt, though
No more stopping to us
Love is in the air, and

I am flying with her,
On her wing of dreams!

BY: - PRAVEEN PARASAR
DATE: - 08/04/2012








No comments:

Post a Comment

Perhaps...

“Perhaps Love isn’t the answer Perhaps Love isn’t enough Perhaps Beyond the desperation To reconcile Beyond the attempts Of accept...